Life Brings Change is proud to work with The Verge as they embark upon their 2010 Biggest Loser Campaign. We kick off this Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 9am. This 5 month campaign ends May 22nd. I am especially happy to join this campaign to shed the 20 lbs I gained in 2009.

Join me on this journey and tune in to this blog daily for tips to keep you motivated, recipes, and updates on my healthy weight loss.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Get organized...

Remember me sharing with you that I was/am an emotional eater? Well, a few minutes ago I got hit with some devastating news. The first thing I did was run to the refrigerator looking for something to nibble on. I quickly reminded myself that I wasn’t hungry, because I’d eaten less than an hour ago…

Get this … instead of eating, I decided to clean out and organize the refrigerator. Doing this will help take my mind off the news I just received, tackle a task I’ve been putting off, and get a little exercise in the process. All that bending, stooping, and lifting will help burn a few calories.

We make choices all day, everyday. Make the right decisions. Choose health! Choose LIFE!

Getting organized,
~Sonja A. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment