Life Brings Change is proud to work with The Verge as they embark upon their 2010 Biggest Loser Campaign. We kick off this Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 9am. This 5 month campaign ends May 22nd. I am especially happy to join this campaign to shed the 20 lbs I gained in 2009.

Join me on this journey and tune in to this blog daily for tips to keep you motivated, recipes, and updates on my healthy weight loss.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Last night was tough...

Good morning!

I must tell you that last night was a struggle for me. I got hungry and went to kitchen to grab something to eat. I looked at the clocked and realized that it was too late to eat anything. My goal is to not eat anything after 7pm. I’ve set this goal because I’m less active in the evenings and I won’t burn the calories I’ve consumed before going to sleep.

Now if you’re anything like me, you can’t sleep when you’re hungry. So, I drank a tall glass of water and went to bed. That glass of water satisfied me and I was able to go to sleep. In some instances, when we think we’re hungry, we’re actually thirsty.

“Sip your water slowly and give your brain time to register the fact that you have just been hydrated. If your craving has dissipated after a finishing your glass of water, then you will know that you were experiencing “true hunger” *

I’d like to hear of any other suggestions on satisfying hunger pains without eating late at night. Please feel free to post your comments.

*excerpt from 21 To Life: A Guide to Healthy Weight Loss
To purchase your copy of the book, please visit http://www.lifebringschange.com/

Satisfied,
~Sonja A. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment