Life Brings Change is proud to work with The Verge as they embark upon their 2010 Biggest Loser Campaign. We kick off this Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 9am. This 5 month campaign ends May 22nd. I am especially happy to join this campaign to shed the 20 lbs I gained in 2009.

Join me on this journey and tune in to this blog daily for tips to keep you motivated, recipes, and updates on my healthy weight loss.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

This is it!

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can." ~Author Unknown

Today is the day. We kick off The Verge’s 2010 Biggest Loser Campaign. I’m so excited to be a part of this healthy lifestyle endeavor. This will be so rewarding. Big things will come out this. There will be times that you may get discouraged. Hang in there. Don't give up. If you stumble, get up and keep going.

As we embark on this 5 month journey, think N.E.W.…Nutrition, Exercise, Water.

• Find out how many calories you need to consume each day in order to reach you weight loss goal. Try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
• Get more active. Begin with 30 minutes of increased activity per day.
• Drink plenty of water. You should drink ½ your body weight in ounces. For example, if you weigh 150 lbs, you should be drinking a minimum of 75 ounces of water, per day.

Remember stay locked in and focused by spending quality time with God EVERY DAY! Talk with Him. Share with Him. Then, and perhaps most important, get quiet and allow Him to speak with you. Listen to what He has to tell you.

Kicking off,
~Sonja A. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment