Life Brings Change is proud to work with The Verge as they embark upon their 2010 Biggest Loser Campaign. We kick off this Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 9am. This 5 month campaign ends May 22nd. I am especially happy to join this campaign to shed the 20 lbs I gained in 2009.

Join me on this journey and tune in to this blog daily for tips to keep you motivated, recipes, and updates on my healthy weight loss.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In the words of Ice Cube...

…Today was a good day.

First off, school resumed for my 5 yr old son. I’ve never been so happy to rise at 6am to get him ready for school. I think we may have left out about 7 minutes earlier than normal. LOL! Then, it was back home to do a little cleaning and organizing in the office before running a few errands. Later on I went to my mom’s house and relaxed there for a few hours.

While I’m up later than I’d like to be, I have about an hours worth of work that needs to be done before I can call it day. I’m breaking one of the Seven Simple Standards to Healthy Weight Loss…and that is getting adequate rest. Remember, we need about 8 hours of sleep, nightly, to aid in healthy weight loss. So, I guess I’d better make this a quick blog and get back to some other work.

Don’t forget about the 5:30pm workout at The Verge tomorrow. See you there!

Enjoying the day,
~Sonja A. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment